1. There are two deer and five ______ in the picture.
A. sheeps B. sheep C. sheepes D. the sheeps
2. Which is ______ biggest animal on land?
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
3. If you find ______ new words in it, mark them out.
A. any B. few C. little D. much
4. My uncle was born ______ September 20th, 1980.
A. in B. on C. at D. of
5. We ______ help him if he asks us for help.
A. are B. shall C. is D. will
6. Jack studies very hard ______ he also likes to help others.
A. or B. so C. and D. but
7. What a ______ school it is!
A. beautifuler B. most beautiful C. more beautiful D. beautiful
8. Which do you like ______, apple, orange or banana?
A. best B. better C. well D. much
9. He hasn’t written to his family ______.
A. last month B. since last month C. for last month D. in last month
10. There ______ a pair of shoes on the floor. The shoes ______ mine.
A. is; are B. are; is C. is; is D. are; are
Once there was a man 11 had two children, a boy and a girl. The boy was good-looking 12 the girl was not. One day they found a mirror 13 the first time and they saw what they looked like. The boy was 14 and he said to his sister, “ 15 handsome I am! I look much nicer than you!” The girl did not like what her brother said and 16 him a hard push, “Go away!” She said. Their father saw what was 17 . He went up to them and said to the boy, “You 18 always be good as well as look good.” Then to the girl he said, “My dear, if you help everyone and do your 19 to please them, everyone will love you. It doesn’t matter that you are not as good-looking 20 your brother.”
11. A. whom B. who C. whose D. what
12. A. so B. and C. but D. or
13. A. on B. in C. to D. for
14. A. pleased B. please C. worry D. worried
15. A. How B. What C. How a D. What a
16. A. gave B. give C. given D. had given
17. A. facing B. happening C. going D. running
18. A. can B. are C. must D. have
19. A. well B. good C. better D. best
20. A. of B. to C. as D. like
One day, I was trying to catch a butterfly in a garden. I tried many times to catch it but couldn’t succeed. Just then a man came and held my wrist hard. “Why are you doing this to me? I’m hurting,” I said and started crying. “I want you to feel the pain you are trying to impose (强加于) on the butterfly.” He said and then released my wrist. If you caught the butterfly, you would hurt it as I did hurt you. So don’t do this and let it go.
Since then whenever I want to do something bad or I refuse to help a needy person, I think, “What if it happens to me?” Then I stop all my bad actions and do the right things.
21. Where did I catch butterfly?
A. in the field B. on the ground C. in the school D. in a garden
22. How many butterflies did I catch that day?
A. one B. two C. none D. many
23. What did the man do to me?
A. took me to the garden B. held my wrist hard
C. caught a butterfly for me D. ran away from the garden
24. How did I feel when the man held my wrist hard?
A. painful B. angry C. happy D. sad
25. What did the man want me to learn?
A. don’t catch butterflies in the garden B. don’t impose bad things to others
C. butterfly is very hard to catch D. bad things always happen to others
A: near B: take C: please D: get E: much F: over G: about
A: Excuse me, is there a bookshop 26 here?
B: No, there isn’t. The nearest one is 27 two kilometers away.
A: How can I 28 there?
B: You can 29 a NO.306 bus. The bus stop is 30 there.
A: Thank you very much.
在我们的成长过程中一定得到了许多来自家人、师长及好友的关爱。请以“Love is around me”为题，用英语写一篇60-80词的短文，叙述一下他们对你的关爱和你的感激之情。